Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Well, I finally got my bee tags from the Bee Works. It took a while to get, bc they were out of stock when I ordered them and were accidentally shipped to the wrong place (Southampton instead of Cutchogue, but I got it figured out). Anyway, I got them, and so I glued them onto my scallops yesterday. I will measure the scallops on Sunday and they will get deployed to my mats on Monday. At the same time, I will also be removing set 2 of my recruitment squares and putting out set 4. I will keep you posted about that, but I wanted to throw these pictures of the marking process up here. Enjoy!